Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
This recipe for making homemade jam is better than cooking with whole or half fruit, as the apricot is chopped and contained in every spoon. Most of all, such a jam, for me, perfect with baguette fried in butter until crispy crusts and with a cup of hot tea or coffee with milk. Beautiful the beginning of the day if you have such a breakfast. Of course so delicious jam is suitable for pies, and with pancakes, and with pancakes or just a bite to eat ..
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Rinse the apricots under running water and put in a colander, to glass water with them.
- Remove the seeds from the apricots.
- Grind bone-free fruits in a blender to a state mashed potatoes.
- Pour the pureed apricots into a pan and add to them granulated sugar.
- Stir well and put on medium heat. Bring jam to a boil, BUT DO NOT BOIL. Do not forget to stir regularly. After the jam has boiled, remove it from the stove, cover with a towel (so that condensation does not drip into the jam) and close the lid. Leave it in this condition for 12 hours.
- After the lapse of time, mix the jam and put on again cook the stove again, but again do not boil. Come to put boiling jam in sterilized jars and cover with screw lids. Fine, aromatic, rich, dense apricot the jam is ready. How nice it will be to open a jar of such jam in the winter and enjoy its taste. P.S. if you like thicker jams, then you can bring to a boil not two times, but three, and not forget to stand another 12 hours after the second boil.
- apricot jam
- apricot jam
- jam for the winter