Simple and quick fruit salad made from thin slices of red and green apples acquire an exquisite aroma and taste thanks a combination of dressing from orange confiture, almond extract and dried cherries. The appetizer also gives an interesting taste. a combination of different varieties of apples. Crumble the top with shortbread cookies for texture and a slightly richer flavor and serve for dessert, as a light snack or as a snack for champagne. the value of one serving: (total 4) Calories 100, total fat 0.5 g., saturated fats, proteins 2 g, carbohydrates 25 g, fiber, cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 5 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 tbsp. l orange confiture
- A little almond extract
- A pinch of coarse salt
- 1 medium red apple
- 1 medium green apple
- 1 tbsp. l coarsely chopped dried cherries
- 1 small shortbread crumbled cookie
Recipes with Similar Ingredients: Orange Jam, Almond extract, apples, dried cherries, shortbread cookies
- Mix in a bowl orange confiture, almond extract, salt and 2 tsp water.
- Put apples on a cutting board. Separate the flesh from cores, cutting 4 apple “cheeks” from each apple. Cores throw it away. Cut the pulp into very thin slices and add to bowl with confiture, mix. Arrange 4 apples serving plates and sprinkle each serving with dried cherries and crumbled cookies.