Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
From cottage cheese, you can cook an easy-to-cook appetizer. Typically, such an appetizer is made from cheese with mayonnaise, but from cottage cheese it turns out no less tasty! And much more useful!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Lumps of cottage cheese break with a fork.
- Peel and chop the garlic with a knife.
- My greens and chop.
- Add the garlic, dill and cilantro to the cottage cheese.
- We add our favorite spices and salt to taste. I added salt black pepper, paprika and dried garlic.
- Add a little sour cream, the mass should not be too liquid, to form balls.
- Mix everything and form balls. Roll each ball into greens.
- cottage cheese snack
- cottage cheese