The cutlets for these burgers are nothing but saturated ground beef, and mustard glaze gives them an amazing taste, which cutlets are lubricated when frying. Icing is being prepared from Dijon mustard, soy sauce and sugar and while grilling lies on a beef patty with an appetizing sweet-tart crust, which on one side is covered with a slice of delicate Swiss cheese. To make the burgers, also fry the mushrooms and garlic thyme, they perfectly complement beef with their rich taste. Share with friends: Time: 25 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 6 Used in recipes volumetric containers: one cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 900 gr. ground beef (15% fat)
- 1/4 Art. Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sahara
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil
- 220 gr chopped champignons
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves and 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 cloves, minced garlic
- 6 yeast buns
Recipes with similar ingredients: ground beef, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, sugar, Swiss cheese, mushrooms, thyme, garlic hamburger buns
- Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
- From the ground beef, form 6 cutlets, sprinkle them with salt and black pepper. Mix in a small bowl to make frosting. mustard, soy sauce and sugar.
- Grill cutlets to the desired degree of readiness, 4-5 minutes on each side for light roasting, glazing them in middle of frying. A minute before removing the meatballs from the grill, put a slice of cheese on top.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan over moderate heat heat the olive oil. Fry the mushrooms until they start soften, about 5 minutes. Add thyme and garlic and fry, until the mushrooms become soft, for about 3 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry the buns and collect the burgers with the beef patty and mushrooms.