Club sandwich with chicken, apple and curry salad – detailed recipe.
Recipe author – Tiffany Thyssen – American actress who has become known for her role in Beverly Hills, 90210
Share with friends: Time: 20 minutes Difficulty: easy Amount: 16 sandwiches In recipes volumetric containers are used in volume: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cups (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (Art.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 350 gr diced chicken breast
- 3/4 Art. dried cranberries
- 3/4 Art. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 pcs. chopped shallots (white and green parts)
- 1.5 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 medium apple, peeled and diced
- 8 slices of special whole grain bread for sandwiches
Recipes with similar ingredients: chicken breasts, bread whole grains, apples, dried cranberries, walnuts, shallots, curry mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cranberries, mayonnaise, walnuts nuts, shallots, curry seasoning and apple. Mix well salad. Cut all the crusts from the bread, they will not be needed.
- Spread the chicken filling on a piece of bread in an even layer, cover on top of the second piece. Cut a sandwich with a special bread knife on two diagonals to get 4 identical triangles. Repeat with the rest of the bread and the filling, in total it should turn out 16 sandwiches.