Grilled bacon and cheese sandwich – a detailed recipe cooking. Photo of the dish: ЛевиBrown Time: 50 min. Difficulty: easy Quantity: 12 sandwiches recipes use measured containers with a volume of: 1 glass (tbsp.) – 240 ml 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cups (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp. l.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 block of 12 tear-off buns
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 6 tbsp. l (90 gr.) Butter, molten
- 1/2 tomato, finely chopped
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 3 slices of münster cheese
Recipes with similar ingredients: fancy bun, provolone cheese, Munster cheese, bacon, tomatoes
- Preheat the grill in the oven. Heat vegetable oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and fry, turning periodically until brown, about 10 minutes Transfer it to a paper towel to drain excess fat, then cut into small pieces.
- Cut all the sandwich buns horizontally. Put upper and lower halves of buns, cut side up on a baking sheet. Grease all the buns with a brush with oil, leaving 1 tbsp. l., and fry until tender, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove the tops of the buns. Turn the lower parts over and continue baking for another 1 min. Take out from the oven and preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Turn the bottom of the rolls upside down and sprinkle bacon. Put the chopped tomato on top, then put the cheese provolone and münster, alternating them. Cover the tops of the buns, then grease the resulting sandwiches with melted butter. Bake until the bread is browned and the cheese melts, 12 to 15 minutes.