Buffalo Chicken Mini Sandwiches – A Detailed recipe cooking. Time: 25 мин.Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 block of 12 saiki (tear-off buns)
- 2 tbsp. l (30 gr.) Butter
- 3 tbsp. l hot buffalo sauce
- 1.5 tbsp. grilled chicken meat
- 1/4 Art. Brie cheese (cut the crust), cut into small pieces
- 1/4 Art. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 Art. finely chopped celery
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
Recipes with similar ingredients: sandwich buns, sauce buffalo, grilled chicken, brie cheese, blue cheese, celery seeds, celery
- Preheat a roasting pan or oven with grill. Cut all the buns in half horizontally. Place the upper and lower halves cut up on a baking sheet. Fry until golden brown, from 1 up to 3 minutes Remove from oven and preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Melt butter with hot sauce in a small saucepan, stirring until the mixture becomes homogeneous. In a medium bowl mix chicken with spiced oil, except 1 tbsp. l
- Spread the chicken evenly on the bottom of the rolls; evenly distribute the cheese and sprinkle with celery. Cover tops of buns, then grease them with 1 tbsp. l spiced oil and sprinkle with celery seeds. Bake sandwiches until bread toast, and the cheese will melt, from 12 to 15 minutes. Recipe for mini sandwiches with sausage and minced meat.